Since inception in January, 2007, QIC has generated total grant funding in excess of $1,000,000 from negotiated research contracts.
– Pfizer: BLOKS reading of meniscus, ligaments and bone marrow lesion in 180 participants
– Boston University: Assessment of synovitis in knee OA on gadolinium-enhanced MRI applying a novel comprehensive scoring system for synovitis of 400 participants from the Multicenter Osteoarthritis Study (MOST)
– University of California San Francisco: Full WORMS reading of BL-30 month subcohort of 500 participants from MOST
– Boston University: Full WORMS reading of a cross-sectional subcohort of 120 participants from Framingham Study
– University of California San Francisco and NIH: BLOKS and WORMS comparison pilot study of 125 participants from OAI
– University of Pittsburgh: WORMS reading of bone marrow, cartilage, meniscus, effusion and synovitis of BL-6 month cohort of 180 participants from JOG Study
– University of Southampton, UK: BLOKS and contrast-enhanced synovitis reading of cross sectional cohort of 130 participants from VIDEO Study
– General Electric Healthcare Systems: Comparison between MRI, X-ray and tomosynthesis volume RAD in patients with and without knee osteoarthritis.
Studies in progress
– University of Pittsburg: WORMS and X-ray reading from the Arthritis Foundation grant on early OA patients.
– Harvard University, Brigham and Women’s Hospital: Baseline and follow-up RO1 grant to read BLOKS in OA patients with and without mensicectomy.
– Wake Forest University: Full BLOKS reading of BL-18 month cohort of 220 participants from IDEA Study