Financial Aid Application
SPH Financial Aid Applicants
Student Financial Services (SFS) at Boston University Medical Campus (BUMC) is pleased to assist you in financing your education.
Please note the following:
- There is no deadline to apply. However, we encourage you to complete the application process at least one month prior to your billing due date to ensure aid is awarded to your student account prior to the bill deadline.
- No parent or parental income information is required to be considered for financial aid.
- Aid through this application process is available only to U.S. Citizens, Permanent Residents and Eligible Non-Citizens. For financial aid opportunities for international students, please visit our Loan Products page.
- You must re-apply each academic year to be considered for financial aid.
- To be eligible for federal and/or need-based aid, you must be enrolled with six or more credits in your degree program.
Enter here for our ‘3 Step Application’ page.