Continuing SPH Financial Aid Applicants
Please note the following:
- There is no application deadline for financial aid; however, students are encouraged to complete these two steps prior to May 30, 2014 in order to secure funding prior to the Fall Semester 2014 bill deadline.
- Students who completed the NeedAccess application for institutional aid the previous year do not need to complete it again.
- Students who submitted tax information the previous year do not need to do so again.
- SFS is not responsible for late fees that may accrue should students not secure ample financial aid prior to the bill deadline.
The 2 Step Application:
1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
a. The FAFSA is required for federal aid. You may apply for federal aid only if you choose.
b. Our school code for the FAFSA is 002130.
c. Do not submit estimated tax information on your FAFSA as this may delay the processing of your financial aid award.
d. No parental income information is required.
2. Complete and submit the Continuing Student Application for Financial Assistance.