Continuing SPH Financial Aid Applicants
2015-2016 Academic Year
Please note the following:
- There is no application deadline for financial aid; however, students are encouraged to complete these two steps by May 29th, 2015 in order to ensure aid is posted to their student account prior to receiving a continuing student bill issued in early July.
- Students that applied for financial aid and are continuing in the standard MPH, BA/MPH or BS/MPH programs should complete this application process. All other students please visit Other Financial Aid Applicants.
- Students who submitted the NeedAccess application and copies of their federal tax return the previous year will not need to do so again.
- To be eligible for federal loans and need based aid students need to be enrolled with six or more credits in their degree program.
- SFS is not responsible for late fees that may accrue should students not secure ample financial aid prior to the bill deadline.
The 2 Step Application:
1. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, FAFSA. Our school code is 002130.
a. The FAFSA is required for federal and/or institutional financial aid.
b. If you state that you “will file” your 2014 federal tax return in the student section, this will delay the processing of your financial aid award notification. You will need to update the field to “have filed” and include your federal tax information in order to proceed.
c. No parent or parental income information is required on the FAFSA.
2. Complete and submit the Continuing Student Application for Financial Assistance.
a. Your original signature on the Continuing Student Application for Financial Assstance is required. Faxed or emailed copies are not accepted.
b. The mailing address for the application: Student Financial Services, 72 East Concord Street, A-303, Boston, MA 02118.
Financial aid is offered each academic year and you must re-apply each year to be considered for it.