Federal Loan Forms
PLEASE NOTE: Many of the documents allow you to type your information directly on the material and print it. In addition, some documents have interactive hyperlinks that allow you to click on the link to take you directly to that link. Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view and print these documents and can be downloaded for free at www.Adobe.com. You may tab between fields, or click over a field. Please be sure to exit all fields before printing, and once printed, please remember to clear all data.
- 2017-2018 William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Processing Request Form – You must complete the 2017-18 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Renewal FAFSA which can be done at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Our school code is 002130.
- 2017-2018 Graduate Federal Direct PLUS Request Form – The Graduate Federal Direct PLUS is a federal credit-based loan.
- Truth in Lending Self-Certification Form – This document must be signed by applicants and obtained by lenders before any credit-based education loans are disbursed.
- Federal Financial Aid Credit Authorization – Completing and submitting this form authorizes Boston University to hold excess funds.
- Visit mycampusloan.com for EFN, FADHPS, HEAL, HPSL, LDS, NSL, PCL and Perkins Deferment Forms.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employment Certification Form – You may qualify for forgiveness of the remaining balance of your Direct Loans after making 120 qualifying payments on those loans while employed full time by certain public service employers.