Student Financial Services (SFS) at Boston University Medical Campus (BUMC) is pleased to assist you in financing your education.
To be considered for financial aid, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Boston University school code is 002130.
- FAFSA is required to receive Federal Direct Loans.
- Available only to U.S. Citizens, Permanent Residents and Eligible Non-Citizens.
- Boston University does not require parental income data on the FAFSA.
- Complete the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE is required for consideration for need-based aid.
- Choose 3116–Boston U: Medical School from the school code dropdown menu.
- The initial application fee is $25.00.
- Upload your 2015 tax documents using the “Documents” tab in the Supplemental Application.
- Upload 2015 tax returns and W2’s for you, your parents and your spouse, if applicable.
- Do not submit state tax returns.
- Please submit all documentation with our Coversheet.
If you choose not to attend BUSM, your financial aid documentation will be destroyed.
Boston University reserves the right to amend your award amounts at any time.
Visit our glossary for clarification on financial aid terms.
Wait List and Linkage Applicants
SFS recommends that you complete your FAFSA and CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE applications and upload all required tax documentation prior to being notified of an open seat in the entering class. Promptly completing these steps, will allow SFS to review your application and provide you with an Award Notification within a couple of days of being offered a seat in the class of 2021.