Offers comprehensive medical and surgical diagnosis and treatment of diseases affecting the eyelids, orbit, conjunctiva, sclera, cornea, anterior chamber, iris and pupil lens, cilary body, vitreous humor, choroid, retina, optic nerve, and the extraocular muscles. Initial evaluation and treatment of such disorders as cataract, glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy can be cared for on this service.
- Evaluation of Visual Acuity
- External Ocular Examination
- Slit Lamp Biomicroscopy
- Ophthalmology-Direct and Indirect
- Visual Field Testing Testing
- Evaluation of Extraocular Muscle Function
- Medical (Pharmacological)Therapy-Local and Systemic
- Surgical Intervention (e.g., Cataract Extraction)
- Laser Photocoagulation
- Optical Correction
This service will make appropriate referrals for subspecialty care and coordinate that care.
For an appointment call:
(617) 638-8350 (Boston Offices)
(508) 823-7473 (Suburban Offices)