Boston University Medical Campus
72 East Concord St., B401
Boston, MA 02118-2526
Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
MAP and DIRECTIONS from within the Boston University Medical Campus building:
- Enter the School of Medicine lobby.
- Take an immediate right after you pass the Public Safety station.
- Continue down the corridor into the Evans Building then turn left at the end of the hall.
- You will see two silver elevators on your right. Pass this set of elevators.
- Next you will see a set of three elevators on the right. Take these elevators to the 4th floor.
- Turn right when exiting the elevator, then continue straight through the doorway that says “Neurosurgery.”
- At the end of the corridor, turn left.
- Our suite is located on the right side of the corridor in Room 401.