Please note, all calendars are subject to change.
The calendars on this page are the official calendars that students should follow. We have received reports that sections of the schedule are blacked out when viewed in the browser. This appears to be happening in Firefox due to their built in PDF viewer. If you are experiencing this, you can right click and download the schedule to open the PDF outside of your browser or switch to an alternate browser to view as a webpage. To disable the built in PDF viewer and use your Adobe plug-in, see instructions here.
ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015
BUSM I & BUSM II exam remediation dates can be found here.
Classes Start: 8/4/2014
Medical Equipment Pickup (ICM-1): 10/28/14; 11:00-12:50; L109 A,B,C
- 1/20/15: Genetics discussion session on 1/29 at 11am cancelled.
- IP Start Date changed to March 17/18. IP sessions removed from 1/20, 1/21, 1/27, 1/28, 2/3, 2/4, 2/10, 2/11, 2/24, 2/25
- 1/20 EPH Session added at 1pm
- 2/3 EPH Session added at 1pm
- 9/15/14: Feb 2 Physio lecture added 8-9:30am; Apr 23 Endo lecture 11am-12pm; May 5 Endo lecture changed to Histology session 10-11am
- 8/29/14: 08.29.14 Change Notes
- 8/12/14: Health Policy sessions corrected to Essentials of Public Health; IP sessions removed Feb 17 and 18; Ethics sessions corrected to Essentials of Public Health
Please note that all shaded in blocks of time are instructional time.
Classes Start: 7/28/2014
BUSM II 2014-15 Fall, updated 11.24.14
- 11/24/14: Endo and Oncology Exam Reviews moved from Noon to 11am
- 10/17/14: 10/24 class ends at 10, no pharmacology case discussions; 11/3 Afternoon lecture removed; 11/10 Renal Exam rescheduled to 8am, Post exam review at 11am
- 9/17/14: Daily Derm Reviews moved to the start of the day – 12/2-12/4
- 8/28/14: Post Exam Review sessions changed to 11-11:50 on 10/14, 11/24 and 12/19; Lecture end times modified on 9/17, 11/11, 11/12, 11/13, 11/17, 11/21
- 7/28/14: Modifications made in the Endocrinology/Nutrition Module: 11/11 lecture extended till 11:45, 11/12, 11/19 and 11/21 Case Disc. Removed with lecture starting at 8am, 11/14 Lecture moved to 8am and Case Disc. moved to 10:30 ending at 11:50
- 6/27/14: ICM Clinical Reasoning Seminar has been moved to Wed, 12/10
- 6/4/14:Orientation activities added in the first two weeks (7/28, 7/29, 7/30, 8/6);Removed from calendar: 7/30 12PM Pathology Case Discussion; Moved: 9/26 12PM Case Discussion moved to 9/29 10AM, 10/2 Gross Pathology Demo moved to 10/3, 10/8 Workshop/Case Discussion moved to 10/9 10AM (Case Discussions will take place on 10/8)
- 11/24/14: Mandatory BUSM II Class meeting on 2/6 from 1-3pm added; Changes made to Psychiatry lecture end times
- 10/17/14: Oncology Gross Demo moved to Monday 3/30 due to room conflict; Oncology lectures some change in lecture end times.
- 9/17/14: Lecture times slightly modified on 2/4; Pathology Gross Demo (Oncology) moved to 3/27
- 8/28/14: modifications to Neurology module
BUSM III Orientation: 5/27-5/30/2014
Clerkships Start: 6/2/2014
- BUSM III Block Schedule 2014-2015
- BUSM IV Block Schedule 2014-2015
- Fourth Year Schedule & Guidelines 2014-2015 (Registrar’s Website)
- Thanksgiving Break: Starts at noon on Wednesday, November 26, 2014 through Sunday, November 30, 2014. Clerkships resume on Monday, December 1, 2014
ACADEMIC YEAR 2015-2016
- Classes Start: 8/3/2015
- Classes Start: 7/22/2015
BUSM III & BUSM IV
BUSM III Orientation: 5/19-5/22/2015