Please note, all calendars are subject to change.
The calendars on this page are the official calendars that students should follow. We have received reports that sections of the schedule are blacked out when viewed in the browser. This appears to be happening in Firefox due to their built in PDF viewer. If you are experiencing this, you can right click and download the schedule to open the PDF outside of your browser or switch to an alternate browser to view as a webpage. To disable the built in PDF viewer and use your Adobe plug-in, see instructions here.
ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015
BUSM I & BUSM II exam remediation dates can be found here.
Classes Start: 8/4/2014
- 8/12/14: Health Policy sessions corrected to Essentials of Public Health
- 8/12/14: IP sessions removed Feb 17 and 18; Ethics sessions corrected to Essentials of Public Health
Please note that all shaded in blocks of time are instructional time.
Classes Start: 7/28/2014
BUSM II 2014-15 Fall, updated 7.28.14
- 7/28/14: Modifications made in the Endocrinology/Nutrition Module: 11/11 lecture extended till 11:45, 11/12, 11/19 and 11/21 Case Disc. Removed with lecture starting at 8am, 11/14 Lecture moved to 8am and Case Disc. moved to 10:30 ending at 11:50
- 6/27/14: ICM Clinical Reasoning Seminar has been moved to Wed, 12/10
- Orientation activities added in the first two weeks (7/28, 7/29, 7/30, 8/6)
- Removed from calendar: 7/30 12PM Pathology Case Discussion
- Moved: 9/26 12PM Case Discussion moved to 9/29 10AM, 10/2 Gross Pathology Demo moved to 10/3, 10/8 Workshop/Case Discussion moved to 10/9 10AM (Case Discussions will take place on 10/8)
BUSM III Orientation: 5/27-5/30/2014
Clerkships Start: 6/2/2014
- BUSM III Block Schedule 2014-2015
- BUSM IV Block Schedule 2014-2015
- Fourth Year Schedule & Guidelines 2014-2015 (Registrar’s Website)
- Thanksgiving Break: Starts at noon on Wednesday, November 26, 2014 through Sunday, November 30, 2014. Clerkships resume on Monday, December 1, 2014