Activities & Programs
Faculty at the MSE Department are engaged in a wide range of programs and scholarly activities.
- The New Health Sciences Education Master’s Program
- Designed for professionals who seek to improve their skill set and advance their career with degrees in nursing, medical or other health professions, as well as those with degrees in health sciences, including those with an advanced degree or terminal masters (MD, DO, PA, DMD, PhD).
- 2016 Academic Immersion: Introduction to Medicine
- Educators’ Collaborative Lunch
- BU Introduction to Careers in Medicine
- Non-credit pre-medical program that combines classroom work in the sciences with experiential, hands-on learning activities for high school students.