Tuition Rates 2017-2018
Boston University participates in the Federal Direct Stafford/Ford Loan Program. Graduate students receive their direct loans through these programs, which has the same loan limits, interest rates, and fees as the Federal Stafford Loan Program. Subsidized and Unsubsidized Direct Loans and Work-study Programs are also available.
Please click here to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid, (FAFSA).
Tuition is $50,980 per year ($25,490 per semester)
Cost per credit $1,593 all MHCBM courses are all 3-credits
New guidelines for Comparable Coverage as of Fall 2017 please click here.
Please contact GMS-Fiancial Aid Administrator Sherill Ashe for additional information.
|2017 – 2018 Full Time Tuition and Fees
Fall Dates: September 5, 2017 – December 21, 2017
Spring Dates: January 18, 2018 – May 12, 2018
|ROOM & BOARD||$13,050|
|GRADUATE PROGRAM FEE||$300|
|HEALTH AND WELLNESS FEE||$412|
|GRADUATE PROGRAM FEE||$150/semester|
|NO COURSE ENROLLMENT|
|CONTINUING STUDENT FEE||$2,964/semester|
|PART-TIME||5 1/2 credits or less|
|HALF-TIME||6-11 1/2 credits|
**Medical Insurance rates for 2017-2018**
Medical Insurance rates for 2017-2018
- Massachusetts law requires all students who are enrolled in at least 75 percent of the full-time curriculum (9 credits) to carry medical insurance.
- Medical insurance: (standard plan) and (plus plan)
- Health Insurance (8/23/17) – (8/22/18) standard Plan
- Health Insurance (8/23/17) – (8/22/18) plus plan
- Medical Insurance Waiver Form