Admissions Process & Applying
Applications must be completed online. As part of the application, there is a nonrefundable $95.00 application fee. Applications will not be considered complete until the payment has been received. Please” APPLY HERE “to begin the application process.
Components of the application:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official academic transcripts from all previous schools, including the date your degree(s) were awarded.
- Personal statement of not less than 200 words describing your qualifications and objectives for our program. A description of your clinical and research experiences, as well as memberships in mental health organizations, can be helpful.
- Applicants must also specify that they are applying to the Mental Health Counseling and Behavioral Medicine Program.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE ) scores (the MCAT (Medical College Admissions Test) is also acceptable). Scores will be forwarded directly to our institution from the ETS by using code 3087 effective July 1, 2015.
For applicants from countries where English is not the language of instruction, a TOEFL score must also be submitted, with a score of 600 or above. The International Student Data Form (ISDF) is included in the online application.