All BU degree recipients and individuals who have been conferred with honorary membership status are automatically enrolled as members of Boston University Alumni Association. Alumni have borrowing privileges for all circulating materials from any Boston University library: simply present your Alumni Card.
A number of subscription databases are accessible to alums with valid Alumni Accounts: see the page For BU Alumni for login details and a list of accessible databases.
Due to legal contracts with the providers of the information, BU cannot offer remote access to online resources not listed on the For BU Alumni page, as many providers limit access to current students, faculty, and staff members. Alumni may receive guest access to all BU online resources by physically visiting BU Libraries.
Hours, Locations and Facts
- What are the Library hours?
- Where is the Library located?
- Can I use the Medical Library if I’m not part of Boston University or the Boston Medical Center?
- What forms of payment does the Library accept?
- What kinds of workshops or training sessions are offered by the Library?