The Director of Research Finance, Administration and Compliance organizes educational offerings for research faculty and administrators. Upcoming sessions may include Financial Conflict of Interest, the IRB (including INSPIR), how to work with the Development Office and Training Grants. Please email your suggestions for other topics and/or focus areas.
Save The Date
- Second Annual Translational Research Symposium
Thursday, May 26, 2011 from 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
Boston University School of Management
- BU Office of Sponsored Programs-MED: Brown Bag Lunches
Clinical Research Resources Office (CRRO): Clinical Research Education Programs
- DOM, Faculty Development and Diversity: Seminar Program 2011-2012
- Office of Clinical Research
- Office of Research Compliance
- “Time & Effort Reporting at BU” was presented on Thursday, October 21, 2010. Please click here for the material that was distributed at this session.
- “How Can the BU Office of Sponsored Programs and the BMC Grants Administration Offices Help You Find Sponsors for Your Research Programs?” on Tuesday, February 22, 2011. Please click here for the material that was distributed at this session.