Office of Research Finance, Administration and Compliance
The mission of the DOM, Director of Research Finance, Administration and Compliance is to support, promote, and facilitate clinical and basic science research. Specific goals include but are not limited to the following:
- Work cooperatively with the EMF Finance Office to review, develop and implement processes to support ongoing research in the DOM.
- Support both new initiatives and ongoing projects directed by the DOM, Office of the Vice Chair for Research.
- Creation of Research Dashboard as a single information point for research data.
- Work to improve and resolve operational issues.
- Provide grant application assistance and compliance support for faculty and administrators.
- Interface with the Boston University Office of Sponsored Programs and Boston Medical Center Grants Administration to promote and support the department’s research mission as well as ongoing research programs.
Standard Operating Procedures
Please feel free to contact Donna Gibson, Director of Research Finance, Administration and Compliance directly by phone (617-638-7125) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions, suggestions or requests.