- Amyloid Program on NPR’s All Things Considered May 21, 2012
- Creating an Inclusive Working Environment May 7, 2012
- Turning Quality Improvement Projects into Scholarship February 14, 2012
- 10.22GIM Grand Rounds - Evaluating and Treating Upper Extremity Problems
- 10.23ID Grand Rounds "Malaria Pathogenesis"
- 10.23CARE Addiction Case Conference - 57 yo male on high dose opiates transitioned to Suboxone during an inpatient medical admission following a fall
- 10.24Geriatrics Section Confrence Series
- 10.24DOM Grand Rounds "Optimizing Patient Safety at Care Transitions: the I-PASS Handoff Bundle"