Podcasting in the Dept. of Medicine
Create audio podcasts of your events to share online!
Audio podcasting is a great way to showcase lectures, events, and Grand Rounds
on your section’s website, and to make these valuable learning opportunities available
to those who weren’t able to attend the events, both within our community and outside.
The Dept. of Medicine has prepared the following training manuals, designed to equip you
with the skills to produce your own podcasts for web posting and online sharing.
No equipment or prior experience required!
What you’ll learn:
- Overview of podcasting and how it can be valuable in an academic medicine environment
- What you’ll need to get started with podcasting (equipment, computer programs, etc.)
- Recording an event
- Editing audio files post-event
- Saving your project and exporting in podcast format
- Sharing your podcast online and through RSS feeds
Get started today: