Biostatistics Consulting in the Dept. of Medicine
The Department of Medicine is pleased to announce that biostatistics consulting is now available through the department. Beginning in April, 2010, Dr. Janice Weinberg, Associate Professor of Biostatistics in the School of Public Health, will be available for consultation on a first come, first serve basis. There will be no charge for these services. Potential consultation topics include:
- Protocol development/review
- Assistance with study design
- Sample size/power calculations
- Advice on statistical methods
- Reviewing statistical methods sections
- Statistical analysis
- Interpretation of results
- Response to manuscript/publication reviewer or referee
We are currently surveying the Dept. to assess Biostatistics Consulting needs. Take the survey now.
Dr. Weinberg’s office is in the Crosstown Building, third floor, #330 at 801 Massachusetts Avenue. She can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617 638-5470.