Abstracts will be viewed at the Evans Research Days Poster Session
Thursday, October 12 | 9 a.m.-Noon | Instructional Building, Hiebert Lounge
Abstracts may be submitted beginning Tuesday, August 1 and
will not be accepted after Friday, September 1 @11:59 p.m. EST
Instructions for Completing the Online Abstract Form
1.Evaluation of abstracts will be based on the following considerations:
- Objective: Clearly state the objective of the research project.
- Methods: Clearly state the methods used to obtain the results.
- Results: Clearly state the results of the research.
- Conclusions: Clearly state the conclusions of the research project.
2. The abstract receipt deadline, Friday, September 1, 2017, will remain firm and any abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted.
3. Abstracts are limited to 1470 characters, not including spaces. The abstract, authors, title, body and images count toward the character limit. Each image counts as 500 characters. Image size should be no larger than 2″ high x 4″ wide for publication purposes.
1.Abstracts may be submitted between Tuesday, August 1-Friday, September 1. Submissions will not be accepted after 11:59 p.m., EST on Friday.
2. NO REVISIONS to abstracts will be allowed.
3. Authorship on multiple abstracts is permitted, but may present only one poster.
4. All Department of Medicine faculty, fellows, housestaff, post-docs and graduate students may submit abstracts.
5. ONLY Trainees will be eligible for competitive awards.
- Eligible Trainees are required to list name of mentor.
- Eligible Trainees are required to include their cell phone number, as the winners will need to be contacted immediately.
6. Upon completion of your submission, an email will be sent notifying you that the abstract was successfully or unsuccessfully submitted.
7. All abstracts must be displayed and manned at the Poster Session.
- Acceptable poster dimensions: 4′ tall and 3½’ wide (portrait orientation). Space is limited – it is imperative that the guidelines are followed so each presenter has sufficient space.
Please present this form when using the local FedEx office to print posters.
Contact Laura Williams with any questions