Peer Review of Pre-Clerkship Courses
The Peer Review System is designed to meet LCME requirements that courses and modules be reviewed regularly for the purpose of improving integration of material and to strengthen collaboration and communication among faculty and their courses.
Peer Review Documents
- Summary Overview of Peer Review Process – Describes the peer review process and the documents that will be used in this process
- Peer Evaluation Form – Checklist of the items that will be tracked through the peer review process
- PCRP Self Assessment Template - The table that is completed by the course director being reviewed
- LCME Standard Questions – The current LCME standards that need to be tracked
- Schedule of Course Peer Reviews