The BUSM Medical Education Committee (MEC) is composed of:
- the Dean or the Dean’s designate
- the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs who also serves as Chair
- the Chair of the Preclinical Curriculum Subcommittee (elected by the subcommittee)
- the Chair of the Clinical Curriculum Subcommittee (elected by the subcommittee)
- four faculty at large
- four voting student representatives (one from each year) and four alternates
The following is a list of the MEC members (click on name to contact):
- Karen Antman, M.D., Dean and Medical Campus Provost
- Doug Hughes, M.D. (Chair, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs)
- Anand Devaiah, M.D.
- Nanette C. Harvey, MD
- Miriam Hoffman, M.D.
- Angela Jackson, M.D.
- Robert Lowe, M.D.
- Gail March, Ph. D.
- John Wiecha, M.D.
- Megan Young, MD
- Nikita Saxena (BUSM I)
- Sara Achrati (BUSM II)
- Robin Djang (BUSM III)
- Mitchell Wice (BUSM IV)
Faculty at Large Alternates: