OCS Curricular-Level Questions
1. To what extent are courses and clerkships linked to each of the seven institutional learning objectives known as BU CARES
2.To what extent do course and clerkship learning objectives clearly written and reflected in the exams as measured by the OME Student Evaluation Survey
3. To what extent is the curriculum compliant with the LCME ED Standards that specify required curricular content?
4. To assist course and clerkship directors in determining to what extent are there unproductive redundancies identified by students during last semester and total for the year?
5. Is there curricular content that has been identified by faculty from attendance at national meetings that suggest possible missing content that is related to objectives (gaps)?
6. Other questions that arise based on the emerging needs of the MEC.