Research in the Kotton Lab is made possible by the generous financial support of many organizations and individuals.
How can I help?
If you are interested in helping to support our research mission, please click on the donate now button above and click on the “Center for Regenerative Medicine” option, type in “The Kotton Lab”, and/or contact Dr. Kotton at: dkotton at bu.edu
We gratefully acknowledge the past or present support of the following organizations or individuals.
- Boston University Department of Medicine
- National Institute of Health (NIH)/ National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI)/National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS)
- Boston Medical Center Development Office
- Boston University School of Medicine Development Office
- Alpha-one Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation
- Childhood Interstitial Lung Disease (chILD) Foundation
- American Thoracic Society
- American Lung Association
- NYSTEM: New York State Stem Cell Science
- FAMRI: Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute