Research in the Kotton Lab is made possible by the generous financial support of many organizations and individuals. We gratefully acknowledge the past or present support of the following organizations or individuals:
- Boston University Department of Medicine
- National Institute of Health (NIH)/ National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
- Boston Medical Center Development Office
- Boston University School of Medicine, Dean’s Office
- Boston University Medical Campus, Associate Provost for Research Office
- Alpha-one Foundation
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- American Thoracic Society
- American Lung Association
- NYSTEM: New York State Stem Cell Science
- Coulter Foundation
- FAMRI: Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute
How can I help?
If you are interested in helping to support our research mission, please click on the following link to make a donation.