||BUMC IT fully supports many software applications: we will help you with questions about installing this software, we’ll provide ongoing technical support, and we may document the software locally and/or offer tutorials in its use. We will also provide whatever help we can with software not on our fully supported list.
||Students, Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments, New/Incoming Students
||When you use supported software, BUMC IT staff can easily help you with questions or problems you may have, or point you in the direction of further support.
- We offer full support for most widely-used software.
- Our experienced support staff are familiar with common questions and issues that occur with software we support and can usually resolve problems quickly.
- If required, we can help you obtain more in-depth support.
- We can also help with software not on our supported list.
||You must have a current BU ID or a BU login to receive software support.
- Computers enrolled in the Computer Support Subscription Service: No charge. (Check if your computer is covered)
- Non-supported computers: 30 minutes of troubleshooting is free of charge. For additional troubleshooting, you must provide BUMC IT with an account number and you will be charged a rate of $100 per hour for repairs.