Connecting to TSWEB (Mac)
- Launch Remote Desktop Connection
- Navigate to Applications and open “Remote Desktop Connection”
- Enter “termsrv.bumc.bu.edu” in the “Computer” field and click “Connect”. (If this address does not work try 18.104.22.168 or check your network connection)
- If another window appears stating “The identity of the computer cannot be verified,” Click the “Yes” button.
- Once connected, you will be prompted for a username and password. Enter your Kerberos username and password and click “OK.”
- If you have logged in successfully you should see the desktop of TSWEB
- When done, Log off of TSWEB. Do NOT close the TSWEB connection without logging off.
- Click “Start” >> “Log off” and the connection will terminate on it’s own.
Note: TSWeb requires Remote Desktop Connection. Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Connection does not come with Apple computers by default, though it is often installed along-side Microsoft Office. Download Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Connection if your computer does not already have it installed.