Contact BUMC IT
As per COVID-19 CDC guidelines, BUMC IT – EdMedia & Client Services are working remotely and available to assist you.
E-mail email@example.com or call 617 358 4540, 8:30-5pm M-F, except holidays
In person support available by appointment only.
BUMC IT Service Desk is located at Crosstown Center on the BU Medical Campus
801 Massachusetts Avenue
4th Floor, Suite 485
Boston, MA 02118-2605
Phone: (617) 358-4540
Fax: (617) 358-7927
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. -5 p.m. Closed University holidays.
Need IT help?
Please let us know if you find any problems with our website or if you have general feedback about the site! Use the “Feedback” link on the bottom of every page or click here.
Additional Technology Contacts
Boston Medical Center (BMC) Help Desk
- Phone – 414-4500
- Web – https://internaldev.bmc.org/departments/information-technology-services-its
- Submit a Request at BMC ServiceNow
- Only works if you have a BMC account. If you only have a BU account, call their Help Desk number.
Charles River Campus IT Help Center
School of Dental Medicine IT
- Phone – 638-5999
- E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – (617) 358-0900
- Hours & Location
Communication Services (BU)
- Phone – (617)-353-2097
- Web – https://www.bu.edu/tech/services/cccs/phone/
Telecommunication Services (BMC)
- Phone – 638-6890
- Web – http://internal.bmc.org/telecommunications/
- Submit a Request at BMC ServiceNow (for BMC users)
Computing Help Desk @ Alumni Medical Library in Room L-1109
Link Support Services
- Phone – 353-LINK (5465)
- E-mail – email@example.com