Online training supports technology education by offering convenient, self-service materials for you to improve and enhance your technology skills at your own pace.
Online training options available to BU faculty and staff only:
- Microsoft E-Learning – free to current BU faculty and staff under our Microsoft Enterprise Agreement
Additional online training offerings:
- WordPress – how-to descriptions for many WordPress features and functions.
- Research Computing – self-paced tutorials developed by the staff at Scientific Computing & Visualization.
- Visix Digital Signage – numerous help videos covering everything from simple tasks for getting started to help with complex features. Visix also offers live online training sessions.
- Training Documentation - materials from some of the BU IT Help Center tutorials as well as training documents supplied by vendors.
- Security Awareness Training – a PowerPoint presentation designed to familiarize you with common computer security concerns and methods for avoiding improper exposure of critical University data.