E-mail messages that are abusive or harassing in nature should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If possible, when you are forwarding a sample message, it is helpful to include full headers, using the instructions below:
- Choose View-Headers-All. Hide them again with View-Headers-Normal.
Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Right-click on the message and choose View Source.
- Open the message and go to File-Info-Properties. Select and copy (with a right click) the Internet Headers that appear in the open window, then paste them into the message you are forwarding.
- Right-click on the message and choose Options. You will see the Internet headers at the bottom of the window. If necessary, you can select, copy, and paste the header text to get it into a format that you can send.
- Double-click the message to open it in a new window, and choose Message-Internet Headers.
- Double-click the message to open it in a new window, and choose View-Internet Headers.
- Select the message, go to the View menu, and select Message and then Long Headers or, if the option is available, choose Raw Source.
- Double-click the message to open it in a new window, and full headers will display.