||We offer a broad spectrum of services and tools in support of communications and collaboration such as e-mail, file sharing/collaboration sites, telephone service, websites, tele- and web conferencing, digital signage, and other AV services outside the classroom.
||Students, Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments, Alumni, Prospective Students, New/Incoming Students, Guests
||Modern, effective, and convenient communication and collaboration tools are essential in today’s workplace. Using the most appropriate services and tools can save you considerable time and effort whenever you work with others.
- Communication services include a number of choices for e-mail, television, and mobile services.
- IS&T has offered web-based services since 1993 and today continue to offer a full suite of such services.
- Conferencing choices range from telephone, video, and web options
- Besides traditional audio/visual services, Educational Media offers live webcasting and podcasting services, including space for your lectures on iTunes U.
- For collaborating on projects and shared tasks, we offer Microsoft SharePoint, Google Sites, and MediaWiki.
||Individual service descriptions note any specific requirements.
||Many services are offered without charge; individual descriptions note exceptions.
||Browse the topics in the side navigation bar for details on specific service offerings.