- Learn more about BUworks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- BUworks News & Announcements
- Log in to the BUworks Central portal
- Trouble accessing pages on BUworks? View the Browser and System Requirements.
Support for BUworks at BUMC
BUMC Information Technology wants to inform the Medical Campus community of several ways to get the help you need with BUworks:
- Use the online help within the BUworks SAP system
- View BUworks Training options
- BUworks Community Forum– Community-powered support forum for BUworks
- Contact your Power User or Readiness Leader.
Find out who your Power User or Readiness Leader is.
If you still need help, please contact the BUMC IT Service Desk. You can reach us by phone at 638-5914, by submitting an online request at www.bumc.bu.edu/ithelp or via email. The BUMC IT staff will diagnose your issue and if we can’t resolve the problem directly we will escalate it to the BUworks team. BUMC IT is committed to provide outstanding support for your BUworks issues. When you do contact us, please have the following information ready so we can better assist you:
- What transaction you were working on
- Any error code you received, and the browser version you were using.