||BUMC Information Technology and BU Information Services & Technology offer technology services such as student information systems, alumni and advancement systems, HR and finance systems (primarily governed by BUWorks steering for the duration of that project, document imaging and management, and data warehousing/reporting.
||Students, Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments
||Build your applications more quickly with simplified, centralized application development and management processes. Meet your business objectives and project time lines with professional business analysis and project management.
- Centralizing development and implementation optimizes the project lifecycle and reduces costs.
- Unified architecture allows for robust, scalable solutions.
- Integration with standard University business processes ensures system interoperability.
- Access mainframe, self-service reporting (IRIS).
- Promote sustainability through paperless, electronic distribution.
- Create custom reporting tools for better business intelligence.
- Access the enterprise data warehouse.
||Individual service descriptions note any specific requirements.
||Most services are offered without charge; individual descriptions note exceptions.
||Browse the topics in the side navigation bar for details on specific service offerings.