***Start reading from the bottom. New items will be added to the top of this list.
Q.1. When first attaching a document it did not show up as saved after hitting saved the first time. Still never found where it went.
A.1. I am afraid that this will be a common “problem”. You actually must “save” twice.
- Click on the green “bar” to add a study document. That will pull up an attachment “cover” page. Complete the questions on this page (doc name, version number, version date, etc.).
- Then click “upload” to find document from your files. Once you locate the file from your browser click SAVE.
- You will see VIEW THE DOCUMENT in the upper right hand corner (open this to verify that you have the correct document).
- Then click SAVE DOCUMENT
- This will bring you to the “Attach Study Documents Page”. You should see your most recent attachment at the top of the list (if you have multiple attachments).
- Make sure that the box is check on the left (by default it should be checked).
- Then make sure you click on SAVE ATTACHMENTS in the upper right.
- ***I think this is the step that you missed and so you uploaded your document but you never “attached it” to a specific section. Check again, it should still be there if you saved it under “other study attachments.