Overview of Study
How are the groups assigned?
- Eligible participants in this study will be randomly assigned – like flipping a coin-by a computer system into one of three treatment groups: yoga, physical therapy, or health education.
- Participants will not be able to switch treatment groups once the groups have been determined.
What is Yoga?
What is Physical Therapy?
What is Health Education?
How long does the study last for?
- All participants will be asked to complete a total of 6 surveys over a one year period. Each survey takes about 60 minutes to complete.
Where will yoga and physical therapy classes take place?
- Yoga and physical therapy classes will take place at multiple sites (View Map)
Is there any compensation for participating in this study?
- Everyone can receive up to $400 for participating.
- Supplies for the treatment group is provided (e.g. yoga mat, strap, educational book).