- Lee Wetzler, PhD and Andrew Platt (ITP Trainee 2011-2013) have co-authored two new publications: In Vivo and In Vitro Characterization of the Immune Stimulating Activity of the Neisserial Porin PorB & Innate immunity and vaccines.
- Gerald Denis, PhD and Barb Nikolajczyk, PhD co-authored as part of a team a new publication: The double bromodomain protein Brd2 promotes B cell expansion and mitogenesis.
- Jeffrey Browning, PhD was part of a team that published Feasibility of the Use of Combinatorial Chemokine Arrays to Study Blood and CSF in Multiple Sclerosis
- Barb Nikolajczyk, PhD has two publications out soon: The Bidirectional Relationship between Metabolism and Immune Responses & Immune cells link obesity-associated type 2 diabetes and periodontitis
- Barb Nikolajczyk, PhD became an Editor of a new multi-disciplinary journal entitled “Discoveries”