CFAR RESEARCH INTEGRATION SEMINAR SERIES (CRISS)
The Providence/Boston Center for AIDS Research (CFAR) announces a new program with the primary goal of bridging the gap among HIV researchers on the Boston University and Boston Medical Center campus with faculty at Brown University and Tufts University. The Cores of the Providence/Boston CFAR will be sponsoring a CFAR Research Integration Seminar Series (CRISS) with the primary goal of increasing core-to-core integration, resulting in grant applications both through the internal CFAR developmental grant program as well as through extramural funding for scholars and faculty interested in pursuing HIV research. The intention of the program is to serve as a platform for developing CFAR specific research interest groups and/or scientific working groups. Research will align with the NIH HIV/AIDS priorities.
We encourage all to attend the 2017 seminars (lunch will be provided):
- April 11, 2017, 12:00 – 2:00pm – Biostatistics
- Location: Brown University School of Public Health, 121 S. Main Street, Room 375, Providence RI. Register here.
- June 14, 2017, 12:00 – 2:00pm – Clinical Sciences
- Location: Boston University Medical Center – 801 Massachusetts Ave, Crosstown Building, room 2128, Boston, MA. Register here.
- September 29, 2017, 11:00 – 1:00pm (new time) – Basic and Translational Sciences
- Location: The Miriam Hospital, 164 Summit Avenue, Hurvitz Boardroom 1 & 2,Providence, RI Register here.