Timothy P. Cooley
Associate Professor of Medicine
Physician Director of Cancer Clinical Trials Program
Interests: Lung cancer, esophageal cancer, head and neck cancer and the treatment of malignancies in HIV infected people.
1. Pantanowitz L, Bohac G, Cooley TP, Aboulafia D and BJ Dezube. Human immunodeficiency virus-associated prostate cancer: clinicopathologic findings and outcome in a multi-institutional study. British Journal of Urology 101: 1519-1523, 2008.
2. Gaughan EM, Dezube BJ, Bower M, Aboulafia DM, Bohac G, Cooley TP and L Pantanowitz. HIV-associated bladder cancer: a case series evaluating difficulties in diagnosis and management. BioMed Central Urology 9:1-10, 2009.
3. D’Jaen GA, Pantanowitz L, Bower M, Buskin S, Neil N, Greco EM, Cooley TP, Henry D, Stem J, Dezube BJ, Stebbing J and DM Aboulafia. Human immunodeficiency virus-associated primary lung cancer in the era of highly active anti-retroviral therapy: a multi-institutional collaboration. Clinical Lung Cancer 11:396-404, 2010.
4. Davison JM, Subramaniam RM, Surasi DS, Cooley T, Mercier G and P Peller. FDG PET/CT in patients with HIV. American Journal of Radiology 197:284-294, 2011.
5. Bayraktar UD, Ramos JC, Petrich A, Gupta N, Lensing S, Moore PC, Reid EG, Aboulafia DM, Ratner L, Mitsuyasu R, Cooley T, Henry DH, Barr P and A Noy. Outcome of patients with relapsed/refractory acquired immune deficiency syndrome-related lymphoma diagnosed 1999-2008 and treated with curative intent in the AIDS Malignancy Consortium. Leukemia and Lymphoma 53:1-7, 2012.
6. Agarwal A, Mehta A, Logeswaran P, Cooley TP and RM Subramaniam RM. PET/CT imaging of Taxotere induced photosensitivity. Archives of Otolaryngology 138:869-70, 2012.
7. Levine, AM, Noy A, Lee J, Tam W, Ramos JC, Henry DH, Parekh S, Reid EG, Mitsuyasu R, Cooley T, Dezube BJ, Ratner L, Cesarman E and A Tulpule. Liposomal doxorubicin, rituximab, cyclosphophamide, vincristine and prednisone (DR-COP) in AIDS-Related Lymphoma: AIDS Malignancy Consortium Study 047. Journal of Clinical Oncology 42:4648, 2012.