2013 Call For Abstracts
Abstract Submission Process*
*Attention: The abstract submission process has changed from prior years. Please read ALL of the following instructions before submitting your abstract.*
1. Download and complete the 2013 abstract submission form.
2. Upload form (in MS word version only, no pdfs will be accepted) via the Abstract Submission Portal. There will be a $24.00 fee for each abstract submitted.
3. Abstracts submitted in any format other than the template provided will be returned to the corresponding author without review.
No paper may be presented at HARC if it has been published or accepted for publication either in article or abstract form prior to the abstract submission deadline. Papers under review at the time of the submission deadline but not yet accepted for publication, even if appearing before the meeting, are eligible for presentation.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by a panel of reviewers. The highest rated abstracts will be offered an oral presentation. Other highly rated abstracts will be offered a poster presentation.
- Excluding the title and author list, all submissions are limited to 500 words.
- Tables and Figures – Submissions may include no more than 1 table or figure. Graphics should be compact and used only to display essential results where textual presentation would be less efficient. Large tables and figures intended for use in an oral or poster presentation are not appropriate for the abstract submission.
- All submissions must include the following sections. Submissions that do not include these sections will be returned to the corresponding author
Corresponding authors will be notified by Friday August 16, 2013 if their work was accepted for either oral or poster presentation.
The Sabra M. Woolley Memorial Award will be presented to the highest rated abstract of the meeting.
Investigators who have an abstract selected for oral presentation at the meeting will receive a stipend for meeting attendance. International participation is also encouraged. There are a limited number of stipends available to support trainees and international investigators whose work is accepted for presentation at the meeting. Please email email@example.com for more information regarding these stipends.