The Master of Science in Medical Sciences (MAMS) program is one of...
Time Line of Key Events for TTPAS Trainees
- Applications due by April 11. Click here for the application.
- Notification of Acceptance approximately May 1
- TTPAS 2-credit course in Addiction Science
- TTPAS elective course * Click here for a list of courses
- Laboratory rotation(s)
- Co-Mentoring is Finalized- click here to see the faculty who may be your mentors!
- Unifying Project. Click here to see some examples of projects!
Spring 2016 – ~ Spring 2018
- Focus on dissertation research project
~ Spring 2018
- Thesis defense and GRADUATION !!
* Total of one or more elective courses to be determined according to individual development plan