This page highlights useful Boston University links for both current and prospective students.
Handbook, Policies, and Procedures
- Student Life
- Graduate Medical Sciences Student Organization
- Minority and International Scientists Organization
- Volunteer Opportunities
- GMS Housing Resources
- BUMC Housing Office
- Introducing Peabody Hall – Graduate Student Living in a Dormitory Setting at BU’s Fenway Campus
For 2018 Fall Semester occupancy, the Office of Rental Property Management is pleased to introduce Peabody Hall, a graduate student dormitory that is located at Boston University’s future Fenway Campus (current Wheelock College campus).
Within a 15 minute walk from the center of the Charles River Campus and accessible with a short walk to BU shuttle buses, Peabody Hall will offer BU graduate students furnished dormitory-style, single-occupancy rooms with shared kitchens and bathrooms ranging from $675-$875 per month.
Located at the doorstep of Boston’s Emerald Necklace and Longwood Riverway area, Peabody Hall is close to public transit at the Longwood Green Line trolley stop and to Fenway area shops and restaurants.
Graduate students interested in a value-oriented housing alternative to apartment-style living should contact the Office of Rental Property Management at 617-353-4101 or by email at email@example.com for further information on this unique offering.
- Boston University Shuttle
- BUMC Office of Parking and Transportation Services (OPTS)
- BU Parking & Transportation Services
Health and Wellness
- Health Insurance Information
- BU Wellness Program
- Student Health Services & Behavioral Medicine
- The Center for Anxiety & Related Disorders (CARD)
- BU Fitness & Recreation Center
Safety and Preparedness
- BU Safety Services
- BUMC Safety Services
- BU ID Cards
- Emergency Preparedness
- Evening T shuttle
- BUMC security escorts
- Charles River student safety