MA/MS Commencement Information
The Division of Graduate Medical Sciences is pleased to announce this year’s plans for the GMS Commencement Ceremony. The Masters ceremony will be held on Friday, May 15, 2015 at 10AM in the George Sherman Union. Additional information will be provided as it becomes available.
We look forward to helping you celebrate your academic achievements.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
M.A./M.S. Division of Graduate Medical Sciences Commencement Ceremony
Friday, May 15, 2015
|8:45am – 9:15am||Degree candidates check-in to Second Floor Auditorium of George Sherman Union, 775 Commonwealth Avenue|
|9:00am||Doors open to guests Metcalf Hall, George Sherman Union, 775 Commonwealth Avenue|
|10:00am||Commencement Ceremony Metcalf Hall, George Sherman Union, 775 Commonwealth Avenue|
|12:00pm||Commencement Reception Ziskind Lounge,
George Sherman Union, 775 Commonwealth Avenue
RSVP FOR COMMENCEMENT:
GMS STOPPED ACCEPTING RSVPs FOR COMMENCEMENT ON 3/31/15
*Please note that students are also able to attend the All University Commencement on Sunday May 18 but that requires a different registration (see All University below).
- Order Cap & Gown ($10 discount if ordered online by March 16)
- All graduates who will participate in the BUSM Commencement ceremony must wear a cap and gown. Master’sl students must purchase their regalia through the Barnes & Noble website portal here through March 16.
- Online ordering includes a $10 discount ($85 online by 3/16) and students may choose to ship their regalia to store or their home address. Pick-up of previous online orders will be available on April 28th if the “ship to store” option was selected. Otherwise, the regalia should be mailed to the address you provided on your order form. Please contact the bookstore with any questions. When you receive your order, please open it and make sure you received all items and in the correct size
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GRADUATES:
Graduates that have RSVP’d for commencement will receive instructions via email the week of May 10th.
For more information see:
- All University for Commencement
- Parents and Visitors
- Diplomas, Transcripts and Accounts
REMINDER: If you have an assigned locker on campus, then please remove all of the contents from the locker no later than July 31, 2015 so we can reassign for incoming students. Thank you for your cooperation.
Once again, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Gartland (617)638-5255 for additional information.