Stop by L-311 on 10/26 from 1:30-3:30 and 11/10 from 1:30-3:30!
Agency Sponsorship Information
If all or part of your tuition should be billed to a sponsor, government, or company (i.e., an employer), you must provide a copy of your billing authorization and/or sponsorship letter by the payment deadline.
Your sponsorship letter must:
- be typed on company letterhead
- include an authorized signature (not that of the student)
- include dates of sponsorship (i.e., Sept. 1, 2008, through Aug. 31, 2010)
- include which items will be paid (i.e., Tuition and Fees)
- state that Boston University must directly invoice the sponsoring agency and include a billing address
Please note: Third party sponsorship cannot be contingent on grades. Please retain a copy of your sponsorship letter, as you may be held responsible for tuition and any fees if the authorization has expired or is invalid for any reason.