Oral Health Sciences Admissions
Admissions decisions for the M.S. in Oral Health Sciences are made on a rolling basis starting January 1st. The deadline for application submission is May 15. Only completed applications will be considered.
Please note that since the program was just approved as a MS program starting Fall 2013 you will need to apply to the MA in Medical Sciences program and opt for the Oral Health Sciences track.
Please note that this program is NOT open to International students. International students should apply to the main MAMS program and will need to submit the GRE’s.
Academic Requirements include:
- To have a baccalaureate degree, and to have completed two semesters of the following courses: General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, and Physics, all with lab. It is strongly suggested that additional upper level Biology courses be completed prior to beginning the program.
- To submit the results of the Dental Admission Test
- The minimum admissions requirements are an undergraduate GPA of 2.9 with an DAT score of 18. Exceptions will be considered on a case by case basis.
Required applications materials include:
- Completed online application
- An official college transcript
- A copy of your DAT scores
- A personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (1 from a science professor)(GMS recommender form not required)
- A $75.00 non-refundable application fee
Applicants should also check the general GMS admission requirements, the Admissions frequently asked questions Admissions (FAQ’s) page or join us for an upcoming Webinar Question and Answer Session.
If after exploring our website you have any questions about GMS admissions requirements and deadlines, housing or student life and other personal support resources please feel free to contact us. The Office of Admissions can be reached by phone at (617) 638-5255, by fax at (617) 638-5740, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional program and/or curriculum related questions please contact Theresa A. Davies, Ph.D., Director