Oral Health Sciences Admissions
Admissions decisions for the M.S. in Oral Health Sciences are made on a rolling basis starting January 1st. The deadline for application submission is May 18. Only completed applications will be considered.
NOTE: this program is NOT open to International students. International students should apply to the main MAMS program and will need to submit the GRE’s.
Academic Requirements include:
- To have a baccalaureate degree, and to have completed two semesters of the following courses: General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, and Physics, all with lab. It is strongly suggested that additional upper level Biology courses be completed prior to beginning the program.
- To submit the results of the Dental Admission Test
- The minimum admissions requirements are an undergraduate GPA of 2.9 with an DAT score of 17. Exceptions will be considered on a case by case basis.
Required applications materials include:
- Completed online application
- An unofficial college transcript*
- A unofficial copy of your DAT scores*
- A personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (1 from a science professor)(GMS recommender form not required)
- A $95.00 non-refundable application fee
* Official scores will be required before matriculation.
Applicants should visit the GMS Admissions page.
SIGN UP TO ATTEND: Webinar Question and Answer Session.
If after exploring our website you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
General GMS Information: (617) 638-5255,
Application Specific Questions: Kate Baker, Administrative Coordinator
Program Specific Questions: Theresa A. Davies, Ph.D., Director