Oral Health Sciences Admissions
Admissions decisions for the M.S. in Oral Health Sciences are made on a rolling basis starting January 1st. The deadline for application submission is May 15. Only completed applications will be considered.
NOTE: this program is NOT open to International students. International students should apply to the main MAMS program and will need to submit the GRE’s.
Academic Requirements include:
Required applications materials include:
- Completed online application
- An official college transcript
- A copy of your DAT scores
- A personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (1 from a science professor)(GMS recommender form not required)
- A $75.00 non-refundable application fee
If after exploring our website you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
General GMS Information: (617) 638-5255,
Program Specific Questions: Theresa A. Davies, Ph.D., Director