Current OHS Students
As a current M.S. in Oral Health Sciences student, here you will find GMS forms and information to help guide you through your academic career at BUSM. This page provides access to important information regarding registration and coursework, program calendars, student support services, faculty advising and assistance with your thesis/capstone and dental school applications.
- GMS Students page
- Standard academic calendars for GMS can be found here.
- Since OHS students take several DMD courses they follow irregular start and end course dates and are as follows.
- OH 730 Physiology from August 22-December 5
- OH 751 Biochemistry from- August 8-December 12
- OH 770 Evidence Based Dentistry from September 8- December 15
- OH 740 Microbiology – January 2, 2017
- OH 700 Pathology – January 2, 2017
- Other GMS courses – January 17, 2017
- GMS Forms
- 2016-2017 Program Handbook
- Academic Policies and Procedures
- OHS Calendar
- Thesis and Capstone Information
- Dental School Applications
- Dental Links
- Orientation 2016 Slides-Web