Opportunities for Graduates
As a BioImaging graduate, you’ll leave the Boston University School of Medicine with a practical understanding of modern Bioimaging, a comprehensive range of practical skills and the applied expertise to know which approach best suits each unique circumstance and career path.
Many career opportunities exist for BioImaging graduates. Employers seeking bioimaging skill sets include: hospitals, the military, for-profit imaging companies, image-processing service providers, medical and technical recruiting companies, pharmaceutical firms, and research institutes. Of course, some students have chosen to earn the degree as a springboard for medical school or Ph.D. programs.
Here’s a list of some positions held by our graduates:
- Associate Scientist, Biogen
- Imaging Specialist/Programmer/Analyst, University of California at San Francisco
- Forensic Imaging Analyst, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
- Research Technologist, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Customer Relationship Manager, lifeIMAGE
- Clinical Research Assistant, LifeSpan, Rhode Island Hospital and Miriam Hospital
- Strategic Alliance Director, GE Healthcare
- Director of Operations, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Imaging Operations Lead, Perceptive, Informatics Inc.
- Technical Recruiter, JVT Advisors
- Staffing Coordinator, PAREXEL
- Senior Imaging Research Scientist, Merck
- Research Assistant, Fetal-Neonatal Neuroimaging and Developmental Science Center
- Neuroimaging Research Technician, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Account Executive, The Execu|Search Group
- Manager, Imaging Research, PAREXEL
- Research Assistant, Golby Lab, Harvard Medical School