Masters Students Celebrate their Accomplishments!
MACI Prospective Students
Applicants for admission to the Master’s degree Program in Clinical Investigation should:
- Meet the requirements for a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. (An undergraduate degree with an academic background that includes science courses is recommended, with an overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher.)
- Provide results of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test or the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT). GRE test scores should reflect placement in the 70th percentile or above. The average standardized test scores for MCAT are 25-30 for verbal reasoning, biological and physical science tests, and “0″ for the writing sample. Other tests may be substituted for the GRE with special permission from the program Director.
- Submit the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if native language is not English. Results of the TOEFL must be 550 or higher.
- Apply on-line. We offer rolling admissions and review applications throughout the year. However, it is recommended that you submit your application by March 31st for Fall (September) admission and October 15th for Spring (January) admission.
Additional Admission Information
- Application Process
- International Students
- Financial Aid Information
- Health Insurance and Compliance
- Student Life
- Housing Resources
- Clinical Research
**New prospective students who are applying for admission as “non-degree” are required to complete the standard application.
Questions?? If you have any questions about the MACI Program, please contact the Program Assistant Director, Stacey Hess Pino at 617-638-5211 or email@example.com.