GMS wishes you a safe and enjoyable Independence Day weekend! The last day of...
Master of Science Program
The Master of Science in Clinical Investigation [MSCI] is a rigorous program that meets the needs of health professionals engaged in the full-spectrum of patient-oriented research. This flexible degree program is designed for a variety of professionals including physicians who will plan and oversee translational research and clinical trials; research nurses; study coordinators; managers in clinical research and site management organizations (CROs and SROs); and professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
The program consists of 3 components to fulfill the degree requirements:
- Minimum of 32 graduate credits — 18 “required” and 14 “elective”
- Clinical Investigation Practicum — Hands-on involvement in a clinical research project
- Thesis — clinical research conducted, analyzed, written, and presented by student
- Additional Information – Academic Policies
Other Program Options
- Part-time / Full-time Option
- MS Medical Sciences / MS in Clinical Investigation (MSMS/MSCI dual degree)
- Doctor of Medicine / MS in Clinical Investigation (MD/MSCI dual degree)
- “Live” Graduate Certificate Program
- Online Graduate Certificate Program