Requirements for Admission:
All applicants must have completed a degree in a health sciences discipline prior to enrollment:
1. Individuals who have earned a terminal degree (MD, PhD, DO, etc.) may apply to the Masters program, even if you have no previous work / teaching experience. No experience is required to apply to the Certificate program.
2. Individuals who have earned a Masters degree in a health sciences discipline must have one year of work / teaching experience in your health sciences discipline to be eligible for application to the Masters program. No experience is required to apply to the Certificate program.
3. Individuals who have earned a Bachelors degree in a health sciences discipline must have a minimum of three years work /teaching experience in your health sciences discipline to be eligible to apply to the Masters program and two years of work experience to be eligible to apply to the Certificate program.
|Highest degree attained||Years of prior work
|Terminal degree (MD, PhD)||0||0|
Additional requirements for all applicants:
- Minimum of two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement indicating future goals in health education
- Resume or CV highlighting past professional, educational, and/or research experience
- Transcript(s) of most recent degree.
- Additional requirements for applicants who have earned a Bachelors degree:
• GRE, MCAT or DAT scores
- International applicants must also submit TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent examination scores demonstrating English proficiency if Bachelor’s degree was not received from an English speaking institution.
For priority consideration, we encourage all applicants to submit their application before May 1. All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. To be considered for enrollment in September completed applications must be received no later than July 31.
Admissions is through the Graduate Medical Sciences. Learn more about the Graduate Medical Sciences Admissions.