MA/MS Commencement Information
The Division of Graduate Medical Sciences is pleased to announce this year’s plans for the GMS Commencement Ceremony. The Masters ceremony will be held on Friday, May 15, 2015 at 10AM in the George Sherman Union. Additional information will be provided as it becomes available.
We look forward to helping you celebrate your academic achievements.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
M.A./M.S. Division of Graduate Medical Sciences Commencement Ceremony
Friday, May 15, 2015
|9:00am||Degree candidates and faculty convene to form procession line-upGeorge Sherman Union, 775 Commonwealth Avenue|
|10:00am||Commencement Ceremony Metcalf Hall, George Sherman Union, 775 Commonwealth Avenue|
|12:00pm||Commencement Reception Ziskind Lounge,
George Sherman Union, 775 Commonwealth Avenue
All students who have submitted a diploma application for May (or September) graduation are encouraged to attend the GMS MA/MS ceremony to celebrate your accomplishments. We look forward to making this a special event for you and your families!
*Please note that students are also able to attend the All University Commencement on Sunday May 18 but that requires a different registration (see All University below).
Commencement sign – Deadline March 31st (for master’s students).
- In order to sign-up you must have submitted your diploma application.
- Details will come by email following submission of the diploma application ( found on the Student Forms page).
- If you are graduating in September and would like to walk in May Commencement submit your diploma application ASAP.
- Questions regarding Commencement sign-up, email Dan Stultz (firstname.lastname@example.org). Email should include your name, email and degree program.
- Order Cap & Gown ($10 discount if ordered online by March 16)
- All graduates who will participate in the BUSM Commencement ceremony must wear a cap and gown. Master’sl students must purchase their regalia through the Barnes & Noble website portal here through March 16.
- Online ordering includes a $10 discount ($85 online by 3/16) and students may choose to ship their regalia to store or their home address. Pick-up of previous online orders will be available on April 28th if the “ship to store” option was selected. Otherwise, the regalia should be mailed to the address you provided on your order form. Please contact the bookstore with any questions. When you receive your order, please open it and make sure you received all items and in the correct size
For more information see:
- All University for Commencement
- Parents and Visitors
- Diplomas, Transcripts and Accounts
REMINDER: If you have an assigned locker on campus, then please remove all of the contents from the locker no later than July 31, 2015 so we can reassign for incoming students. Thank you for your cooperation.
Once again, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Gartland (617)638-5255 for additional information.