The Master of Science in Medical Sciences (MAMS) program is one of...
Why Choose BMFS?
2.State of the art laboratory instrumentation and equipment
3. Curriculum includes a class in expert witness testimony and mock court experience
4. Coursework in forensic DNA analysis, forensic chemistry, trace evidence analysis, forensic pathology and other areas of forensic science
5. Elective courses such as biochemistry, molecular biology, histology and statistics available from other departments
6. Directed study and research in various forensic science disciplines
7. Opportunity for graduate student assistantships and travel awards to professional conferences
8. Access to Boston University Core Laboratory Research Facilities
9. Active forensic science student organization
10. Located in Boston, a walking city, with easy access to many historic, cultural and recreational activities