Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend Graduate School at BUSM
1. Professional Success: Our graduates are motivated, lifelong learners, who are prepared for challenging positions in a competitive and fast-paced global environment.
2. Networking:Our students have a unique opportunity to build professional networks with faculty who have significant research and publication experience, and who can assist with career development.
4. Careers: Our students are encouraged to build scientific knowledge and soft skills (especially communication and collegiality) to become leaders in their fields.
7. Professional Development: Our students build proficiencies and professionalism through exposure to seminars, elective courses, conferences and special events such as “student achievement day”.
8. Service: Our students engage in personal and professional enrichment activities through campus- focused social action initiatives and community organizations.
10. Research: We are nationally recognized for research programs in neuroscience, cancer, and infectious disease. Research here at the medical school is ranked 34th according to US News and Report for 2012.