The Medical Campus will hold it's annual housing fair on Friday June...
Any person who has completed all requirements for a baccalaureate degree from a recognized college or university, or with equivalent education, may apply for admission to the Division of Graduate Medical Sciences.
Applicants to every degree program offered by the Division of Graduate Medical Sciences (except the Physcian Assistant program) are required to submit
- An official transcript of each college or university attended.
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation from faculty members in your proposed field
- A Personal Statement of not less than 200 words that describe your qualifications and the objectives of your intended educational program at the Division.
- Official results of the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
AND as needed:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for applicants whose native language is not English
- International Student Data Form for international applicants
|Send all supporting documents to:
Admissions, Division of Graduate Medical Sciences
Boston University School of Medicine
72 East Concord Street, Room L-317
Boston, MA 02118
Phone: (617) 638-5255
All students interesting in the Physician Assistant program should apply through CASPA (https://portal.caspaonline.org/).
Further information is available at the Division of Graduate Medical Sciences, Boston University School of Medicine, 72 East Concord Street – L317, Boston, MA 02118; 617/638-5255.